Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I AM .......

“I who remain as God created me
Would loose the world from all I thought it was.
For I am real because the world is not,
And I would know my own reality.”
“I loose the world from all I thought it was,
And choose my own reality instead.”
“Truth correct all errors in my mind,
And I rest in Him Who is my Self.”
I Love Universe And MySelf ;}.
I intend that I always remember that I am a unique being,
capable of so much more than I’ve been led to believe.
My mind is clear, my thinking sharp,
This is Freedom, that`s its start.
This Freedom of Self comes from within,
I know what I want and I know who I Am.
“I am strong. I command my brain. My body is my slave.
I am master within my own house ;}”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

कृपया अपनी प्रतिक्रिया दें।
मेरे लिए आपके हर एक शब्द कीमती और मुल्यवान हैं ।